Special educational support is an aid scheme aimed to ensure that students with mental or physical disabilities are able to complete an educational programme on equal terms with other students.

As a EU-student at KEA, you can apply for special educational support (SPS) if you have a documented disability. The particular offers of aid depend on the disability the student is suffering from, e.g. dyslexics, hearing impairment, visual impairment, physical handicap, or psychological disorder. 

Students from a European country who are enrolled in a fulltime education at KEA can apply for SPS. Unfortunately SPS is NOT available to exchange students. 

Read more and how to apply for Special Educational Support (SPS) in KEA's study guide

You are always welcome to contact the Study and Career Guidance if you have any questions. Find your counsellor here